9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Riviera
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Return to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & Tickets