Are you interested in?
Chichen Itza Tours
359 Tours & Activities
Ek Balam Tours
59 Tours & Activities
498 Tours & Activities
10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun and Puerto Juarez
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P157
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxDistillery Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXotik-Ha EcoParkXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Playa Norte (North Beach)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenses ParkXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Captain Hook CancunVentura ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)La Isla Shopping Village