5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get your adrenaline fix while in Cancun with this five-in-one adventure combo. Fly through the trees on a thrilling zipline circuit, including an Aquazip; ride the Tarzania zipline coaster, and take a daring parachute drop. Then, challenge yourself to a treetop rope course and venture off-road on an exhilarating ATV or Polaris RZR buggy excursion. Finish off the day with a swim in a private cenote.
- Five thrilling activities including ziplining, ATV ride, and rope course
- Delicious lunch of typical Mexican cuisine
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door shuttle
10 zip-line circuit
Aqua-zip / optional in last cable
Tarzania (zipline coaster)
Polaris RZR or ATV
Swim in our private cenote (sinkhole)
Optional insurance fee (ATV USD$12)(POLARIS-USD$20)
Locker rental (USD$12) Souvenir includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is normally in the lobby of your hotel but there are some exceptions. Whem you stay in the location, we recommend you to check with the concierge which is the point where the vans use to wait for the hosts at the moment of the pickup. The local partner will send you the details about the pickup time once you have made your reservation. Your driver will be waiting for you in the assigned place. For easy recognition, they will be wearing a “Ventura” or "Selvatica" shirt and the local partner's name will also be printed on the van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here we have some tips to enjoy your adventure:
- Remember to use Confortable clothes and shoes
- A change of clothes it's a good idea ... you are going to get dirty!
- Bring your swimsuit ... Cenote Time!
- Bring cash or credit card for photos, souvenirs and drinks!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Selvatica Adventure Park ATV and Ziplines in Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Selvatica Adventure Park ATV and Ziplines in Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Selvatica Adventure Park ATV and Ziplines in Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Selvatica Adventure Park ATV and Ziplines in Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Selvatica Adventure Park ATV and Ziplines in Riviera Maya
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunCozumelTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xoximilco CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXenotes Oasis MayaCaptain Hook CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mandala NightclubCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cenotes Sac ActunXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Ventura ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)