5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome in a Mexican kermes with typical games, esquites and fresh waters.
Transportation round trip from your hotel.
Night tour in trajinera through the waterways.
Tasting typical dishes very representative of Mexico.
Free bar of tequila, beer, rum, vodka, fresh water and soft drinks
Groups of typical Mexican live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: Puerto Cancun (mall)
Playa Del Carmen: Plaza Antigua or Plaza Las Perlas(contact customer care for support)
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at the gate(security stand) of the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Open Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexican Party Xoximilco Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexican Party Xoximilco Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexican Party Xoximilco Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexican Party Xoximilco Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexican Party Xoximilco Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Airport VIP LoungeDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Playa Norte (North Beach)Xenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza