- Enjoy access to a private beach club for a break from the busy mainland
- Save time finding the marina with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- The small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
- Benefit from aquatic and island insights provided by your guide
Departure & Return
We pick up Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown (specific meeting points), and Riviera Maya
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- An additional surcharge of $15.00 USD per person for marine park fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Optional hotel pickup & drop-off is available from most Cancun & Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the departure time. If you opt for hotel pickup, please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms