Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is at client's Hotel Front Lobby or Tours/Activites drop-off area(if applicable). Upon reconfirmation, the client must send Hotel information and room number to schedule pick-up. The pick-up time may vary depending on logistics and location of hotel. The client will receive their exact pick-up time 1-day prior to departure.
|Monday - Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alma's LDS Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by LDS Tour to Coba Ruins and Cenote (Minimum 4 people).