- Combination jungle tour and speedboat ride
- Local guides
- Locker service provided
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Parque Maya Tours is located on Boulevard Kukulcan Kilometer 16.261, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancun, Q.R., Mexico. * Arriving by car: The park has its own parking lot next to the entrance. * If you chose public transportation, just tell them to leave you at Parque Maya Tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Maximum weight 145 kg.
- For safety reasons, children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Parque Maya Tours is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disability, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Cap or sunglasses.
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Repellent for insects and biodegradable blocker. For sale in the park.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Maya Cancun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms