12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use Amphibious Vehicles
Use of Mountain Climbing Equipment
Buffet (First park)
Snacks and Drinks
Mexican Party and Music
Photos (Extra cost)
Souvenirs and aditional drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For the Ziplines activity requires a minimum height of 1.10 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Top Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNightlifeSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNightlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenNightlife - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelNightlife - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenses ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping Village