12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Roun trip transportation
Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the boat
Entrance cenote Yalahau (Lifejacket in the cenote included) and Visit to Isla Pasion and Isla Holbox
Free time in Holbox
Boat ride for a trip to a Cenote and two islands
Box lunch (Sandwich, juice, fruit)
Preservation Tax 3 USD
Does not include beverages in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Open Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Ventura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Interactive Aquarium CancunCenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)