11 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fill your social feeds with staggering shots without the stress of planning, research or self-drive when you book this convenient tour to the Las Coloradas pink lake and Ría Lagartos (Rio Lagartos) nature reserve. Take a boat ride through the mangroves to see crocodiles in their natural habitat and nesting flamingos, then marvel at the salt lake’s hues. Your package includes breakfast, restaurant lunch and transfers, but excludes federal taxes.
- Cruise through the mangrove ecosystems of Ría Lagartos reserve
- Capture photos at the pink and orange lagoons known as Las Coloradas
- Stay fueled with a boxed breakfast and lunch in a local restaurant
- Save around seven hours’ self-driving: package includes transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Las Coloradas.
Visit to the Coloradas and salt harvests.
Admission to Rio Lagartos Natural Park
Round trip from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya
2.5 hrs boat ride through the Rio Lagartos Biosphere Reserve.
Federal tax of $10 USD per person
Optional Viewpoint $3 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 07:00 am to 07:30 am from Cancun and Riviera Maya. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee excellent and high-quality service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the FABULOUS PINK WATERS in the Caribean (Las Coloradas+Río Lagartos)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the FABULOUS PINK WATERS in the Caribean (Las Coloradas+Río Lagartos)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the FABULOUS PINK WATERS in the Caribean (Las Coloradas+Río Lagartos)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the FABULOUS PINK WATERS in the Caribean (Las Coloradas+Río Lagartos)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the FABULOUS PINK WATERS in the Caribean (Las Coloradas+Río Lagartos)
11 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXenotes Oasis MayaLa Isla Shopping VillageMandala NightclubXoximilco CancunXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza