Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at the kilometer 5 of the hotel zone in Cancun at the Marina Oasis, where you have to get at 5:30 pm. In case you need transportation from your hotel please inform us to check availability, the service has a minimum extra cost and will be confirmed based on your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour lasted about 5.5 hours, and was totally WORTH IT!" See review