10 to 12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient Mayan city of Chichén Itzá on an all-day tour from Cancun and Mayan Riviera. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel to this important pre-Columbian ceremonial center to learn about its temples, observatory, pyramid, and ball court from an informative guide. Cool off in the holy waters of cenote before grabbing lunch at its namesake restaurant (included in the tour price).
- Explore the important pre-Columbian city of Chichén Itzá on a guided tour
- Visit a sacred cenote and see temples, a pyramid, and other ceremonial sites
- Learn the site’s history, culture, and architecture from an informative guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup/drop-off and a delicious lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Spirit drinks on board
Unlimited beer and soft drinks
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 31 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up in almost hotels in Cancun. If we dont provide pickup service in your hotel, the afternoon before to the tour, we are gong to provide you the nearest meeting point to pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Bay Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms