5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience adventure in the Riviera Maya with this full-day, guided tour that includes a ziplining, four-wheeling, and a swim in a natural cenote. In Quintana Roo, gear-up and zipline over the canopy and into the jungle before setting off on your personal four-wheel, all-terrain machine. Finish your day with a relaxing swim in a natural cenote filled with groundwater.
- Zipline and ride a four-wheel all-terrain vehicle in the jungle
- Swim in a natural cenote formed in the ground
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Guide, equipment, instruction, and refreshments included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ride in ATVs (shared), Zipline and cenote
Purified Bottled water
Lockers $10 USD
Riviera Maya & Playa del carmen has a cost of $10 or $15 more depending on the location of the hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not acept credit card of any type.(AE, VISA, MC)
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra cash.
- The maximun weight allowed is 300lb.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adrenaline day in Cancun with Atvs (shared) Zipline and a Mayan Cenote?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Adrenaline day in Cancun with Atvs (shared) Zipline and a Mayan Cenote?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adrenaline day in Cancun with Atvs (shared) Zipline and a Mayan Cenote?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adrenaline day in Cancun with Atvs (shared) Zipline and a Mayan Cenote?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20645P90
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxBus Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxHalf-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Ventura ParkCaptain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkLa Isla Shopping VillageMandala NightclubXoximilco CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Jolly Roger Pirate Ship