- Tulum Ruins, Caribbean Sea snorkeling, and cenote combo tour
- Explore the Mayan Ruins in Tulum
- Snorkel through a coral reef in the Caribbean Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are on a Private Residence, Hostel or Airbnb accommodation, we will do our best to collect you there or by a nearest meetingpoint. Once your purchase is complete we will organize the pick-up arrangements. Pick ups from Cancun from 06:00 am-07:00 am, Pick ups from Playa del Carmen 07:00 am -08:00 am, Pick ups from Tulum round 09:00 am
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
What To Expect
Continue to the Mexican Caribbean in an air-conditioned vehicle. Get fitted with snorkeling gear, and slip into the water to swim over the coral reef (the fee for Conservation of the Marine Fauna is not included in this tour, and must be paid during the tour).
The afternoon is all about the natural world: follow your guide into a cave that’s bristling with stalagmites and stalactites, then take a walk through the jungle, listening to a forest chorus of tropical birds and animals. Visit the nearby Cenote Xtun to cool off with a swim in the fresh, limestone-filtered water.
This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a towel, change of clothes, wear a swimsuit and a hat, sunglasses and comfortable sandals
- Note: Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel before boarding the transportation and when wáter activities ends)
- It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
- Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities)
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remember to bring cash for the Marine Wildlife Conservation Bracelet. $13Usd per person, Payable in cash at the pickup time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves.