4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tourist Guide
Visit 1 Irpinian village
Visit and Tasting Cantine Fiorentino
Visit and Tasting Cantine Caggiano
Possible reservation at Agriturismo Salae Domini
Transfer (included on request)
Lunch at Agriturismo Salae Domini
Departure & Return
Contrada Barbassano, 83052 Paternopoli AV, Italy
Parking of Azienda Agricola Fiorentino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eiTRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during In the area of Taurasi between villages and wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during In the area of Taurasi between villages and wineries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In the area of Taurasi between villages and wineries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
In the area of Taurasi between villages and wineries
3 hours 18 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes