- Guided punting tour of Cambridge
- Learn about the history of this attractive university town
- Cruise around in a hand-built wooden boat as the guide steers you through the waterways
- Get a different perspective on Cambridge
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Let's Go Punting, Cambridge Address: Landing Stage, Cambridge CB5 8AG. Directions: On the corner of Jesus Green near the Tennis Courts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Punting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chauffeured Punting Tour in Cambridge.
- "It was a beautiful way to spend the afternoon and would recommend this to anyone visiting Cambridge." See review