9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights at 3 stars hotel in cairo with breakfast.
4 nights on cruise board with all meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day.
all sites which mentioned in program.
expert Egyptology tour guide.
horse and carriage.
taxes and charges.
abu simbel trip from Aswan
hot air balloon trip in luxor.
return a/c first class seated train tickets.
door to door transfers from and to Cairo airport
the great pyramids&valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
west and east banks in luxor
komombo and edfu temples
entrance fees (110 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Tour Package-8 Nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan&Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,air balloon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Tour Package-8 Nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan&Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,air balloon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Tour Package-8 Nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan&Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,air balloon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Tour Package-8 Nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan&Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,air balloon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Egypt Tour Package-8 Nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan&Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,air balloon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDahabCairoIstanbulAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamSanta RosaLuxorDubaiBus Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueAl-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Saqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillageIbn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ben Ezra SynagogueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Cairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumDahshurNile River