8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into Normandy's vast and often turbulent history on a private day tour through the region. Depart from Caen to Bayeux—home to the impressive Bayeux Tapestry, which illustrates (literally) the Battle of Hastings. Then head to Honfleur, a lovely port town sporting colorful timber homes and a favorite haunt of Impressionist painters. See France's largest wooden church before stopping in Pays d' Auge. Here you have a chance to sample regional delicacies such as Camembert cheese and Calvados brandy. Cider is also ubiquitous to the area.
- Private tour of Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d'Auge from Caen
- Visit Bayeux Cathedral and see the city’s diverse architecture
- See the famous Bayeux Tapestry depicting the Battle of Hastings
- View the picturesque Port of Honfleur
- Stop in Pays d’ Auge for tastings of Camembert, Calvados and cider
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of eight passengers, ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Guide's lunch (approximately €20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Caen city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d' Auge from Caen?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d' Auge from Caen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d' Auge from Caen
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCaenBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Normandy Museum (Musée de Normandie) Tours & TicketsRanville War Cemetery Tours & TicketsCherbourg Tours & TicketsCaen Castle (Château de Caen) Tours & TicketsJurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques) Tours & TicketsSt. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine) Tours & TicketsAbbaye aux Dames Tours & TicketsCaen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Caen) Tours & TicketsTrouville (Trouville-sur-Mer) Tours & TicketsBeuvron-en-Auge Tours & TicketsLa Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux) Tours & Tickets