3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cabo San Lucas is one of Mexico’s most popular destinations but not all the fun happens on land and it can be hard to pinpoint where you should go. This Cabo San Lucas Snorkel and Boat Tour with Lunch and Open Bar beckons those who want to sail the ocean near Cabo San Lucas and explore the waters below Baja.
- See Lovers and Divorce Beach, the Arch, and the Sea of Cortes
- Drink up—an open bar is available for drinks while you cruise
- No need to plan out your own meal—lunch is included
- A guide knows the safest areas to anchor down and snorkel
Saved to wishlist!
Awesome swim & snorkel experience
Boat tour of everything Cabo: Arch, Lover's & Divorce Beach, Sea Lion Colony, Sea of Cortes and more
Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities
Open bar- beers, mixed drinks, sodas
BBQ grill lunch
Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person
Professional photos available upon request for an additional fee
Departure & Return
Blvd Marina Loc F 13, 14 y 15, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Check in at EcoCat at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Cabo Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Open Bar and Lunch!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Open Bar and Lunch!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Open Bar and Lunch!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Open Bar and Lunch!
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWhale WatchingHoneymoonWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurHoneymoon - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Los CabosSnorkeling - Los CabosWhale Watching - Los CabosHoneymoon - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboWhale Watching - San Jose del CaboHoneymoon - San Jose del CaboCategory