Explore our promoted experiences
- Scuba diving adventure in the Sea of Cortez, off the coast of Los Cabos
- Experience the underwater beauty in an area home to over 800 species of fish
- Professional PADI certified instructor
Departure & Return
Close to the departure point is located the Cultural Pavilion of the Republic or Cultural Center on the Marina in Cabo San Lucas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Tank dive will last between 35 to 40 minutes
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Scuba diving equipment rental fee $35 usd
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Shared service transportation $5 usd per person per ride
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms