Explore our promoted experiences
- Fiesta dinner cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Dinner and unlimited drinks from the international bar
- Dance to the DJ’s Latin-inspired tunes
Departure & Return
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll embark on this fiesta cruise that includes sightseeing at natural attractions such as Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach and Neptune's Finger. See where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean at Land's End, and glide past the Arch and a sea lion colony while you search the waters for migrating whales.
Heading back to the bay, your captain sets anchor during a buffet dinner. The menu includes steak and chicken tacos, quesadillas, homemade salsas, beans, rice, guacamole, grilled veggies, tortillas, and chips. After dinner, head upstairs where the DJ and spirited crew will get you moving to the Latin-inspired music and today's top hits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pez Gato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t book through viator because when we booked online and received out confirmation, it was confusion once we arrived in Mexico." See review