- Bike tour of Tigre and San Isidro from Buenos Aires
- Cycle around the historic center of San Isidro
- Browse the market and bike past the grand villas of Paseo Victoria in Tigre
- Great-value tour includes bike rental and round-trip transport by train
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is at “San Martin Square” next to the Statue of the General San Martin on horse, in Retiro, CABA. 774 Santa Fe Avenue approximately. Departure time: 9 AM Please make sure to be at the Square 10/15 minutes if possible, before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, saddle up for a guided bike tour of the historic town, pausing to admire the grand colonial buildings, glide around the riverside park, and peek inside the magnificent Gothic church.
Continue by train to nearby Tigre, then set off to bike around the scenic waterways of the Tigre Delta, browse the lively Puerto de Frutos market, and explore the grand monuments along Paseo Victoria, including the Municipal Museum of Art and the historic rowing clubs.
After a morning exploring the provincial towns of North Buenos Aires, return to the city, where your tour ends back at Círculo Militar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Buenos Aires
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff