- Half-day tour from Buenos Aires to the Tigre Delta
- Discover what lies outside of Buenos Aires and see another way of local life
- Take a boat ride on the delta to see its waterfront sights, including homes on stilts
- Round-trip transportation from Buenos Aires city center
Departure & Return
Departure PointBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsBuenos Aires, Argentina
Drop-off in the city center of Buenos Aires (no-drop off at hotels)
What To Expect
Continue on to Tigre, where you embark on a delta cruise. Float past stilted homes and learn how delta-dwellers access goods and services through a network of floating markets. See landmarks that line the waterways in the relaxed town of Tigre, including Sarmiento’s historic home and museum. After your tour, relax on the scenic coach ride back to Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT: This tour is not suitable for cruise passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pick up at hotel on time highly unusual in this very busy city." See review