- 9-hour trip to Estancia La Candelaria from Buenos Aires
- Learn about the history and daily activities of the estancia
- Traditional folk show and gaucho skills demonstration
- Barbecue lunch
- Snacks provided
- Optional horseback riding
- Pickup and drop-off at Buenos Aires hotels
Departure & Return
Pick up transfers only from centrally located hotels. Please indicate the hotel where you will be staying in Buenos Aires. In case you are staying outside the pick up area, we will assign you a meeting point.
Drop off at hotels not included. The tour finish at Florida St and Córdoba Ave.
What To Expect
At Estancia La Candelaria, enjoy a warm welcome and some empanadas, then embark on a guided tour of the grounds and the castle.
Sit down for a barbecue lunch at 1pm, including chicken, meat, sausages, and dessert. After lunch, watch a traditional folk show that celebrates classical music and dance, as well as horsemanship skills and weaponry demonstrations.
Choose to go horseback riding through the pampas or relax and watch some additional entertainment. Wind down with some mate and Argentine pastries before returning to your Buenos Aires hotel via bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be police checks during the trip
- Please provide the following information from each passenger: *Full name *Passport *Nationality
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms