- Buenos Aires coach and walking tour
- Visit the famous Recoleta Cemetery
- Explore the Chinatown neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Trilingual English-,Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
. Please note that there is no collection by hostels, aparts hotels and private homes. Some hotels in the city (such as those located in the Palermo neighborhood) are not included in our collection itinerary. In case your hotel is not included in our tour, we will contact you by automatic mail 48 hours before the service to indicate the closest hotel to which you should approach. You must wait in the lobby of that hotel at the indicated time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the Eva Peron Museum, a cultural treasure dedicated to her life and work. The museum houses hundreds of Evita artifacts, from her books and films to her high-fashion wardrobe. Eva Peron is one of the most important figures in the history of Argentina, and this tour is fascinating for anyone who's invested in learning about the political background of both the country and its capital city. The tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms