Explore our promoted experiences
- Private empanada cooking class in Buenos Aires
- Hands-on cooking class teaches recipes for classic Argentinean cuisine
- All food and drinks included with appetizer, wine, and dessert
- Authentic experience teaches three empanada recipes in a home kitchen
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Gabriela at her apartment in the Belgrano neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note that the price of your experience includes alcohol
- Please also note that the cooking portion of your experience will take place on Gabriela’s dining table, as she has a small kitchen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff