- Sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires by coach
- See such top attractions as Casa Rosada, Plaza de la República, Palermo Woods, and Teatro Colón
- Drive through the city’s best neighborhoods, including Palermo, Recoleta, and San Telmo
- Walk down Caminito in La Boca
- Listen to commentary about the sights you see from a local guide
Departure & Return
The pick up is only from centrally located hotels
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
The drop off at hotels is not included. The tour ends in downtown Buenos Aires, Florida St. and Córdoba Ave.
What To Expect
After pickup at your hotel, begin your sightseeing adventure in Buenos Aires' Retiro neighborhood, home to many of the city's exclusive hotels and shops. Continue to populous Palermo and tour through Palermo, home to the city's planetarium. Later, see the exclusive Recoleta, home of many of the city's most impressive mansions and one of the Buenos Aires' most treasured cultural attractions, the Recoleta Cemetery.
Travel towards earby tourist attractions in Buenos Aires like the Teatro Colón, Plaza de República, and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires.) Continue to Plaza de Mayo, the political center of Buenos Aires and Casa Rosada, the executive mansion and office of the President of Argentina. After a stop for photos here.
Your coach continues on to tango-centric San Telmo. Colorful La Boca is up next, originally an Italian neighborhood with a famous pedestrian-only street called the Caminito. Disembark and stroll through the community of local artists selling their masterpieces on the street.
Your tour ends in central Buenos Aires to explore at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Prices apply to all travelers (adults and children)
- Please note: tour is conducted in both English and Spanish
- Tour departs from most hotels located in downtown Buenos Aires, Recoleta and Congreso areas. If your hotel is not in one of these areas, you will meet your guide at a centrally located meeting place.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "and should also stop at main toursist spots like open flower, bridge" See review