- 3-hour shore excursion of Buenos Aires by coach
- Visit the popular neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, including San Telmo, Palermo, Retiro and La Boca
- Enjoy city highlights such as Plaza de Mayo, obelisk of Buenos Aires and Palermo Woods
- Stroll through La Boca and admire the colorful houses and artwork
- Learn from a local guide about the city's history and culture
- Port pickup included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After pickup at the dock port, begin your sightseeing adventure in Buenos Aires' Retiro neighborhood, home to many of the city's exclusive hotels and shops. Continue to populous Palermo and tour through Palermo Woods, home to the city's planetarium and the Eco Park (formerly Zoo). Recoleta, home of many of the city's most impressive mansions and one of the Buenos Aires' most treasured cultural attractions, the Recoleta neighborhood
Move on to other nearby tourist attractions in Buenos Aires like the Teatro Colón, Plaza de República, and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires.)
Travel towards Plaza de Mayo, the political center of Buenos Aires see the Casa Rosada, executive mansion and office of the President of Argentina. After a stop for photos here, your coach continues on to tango-centric San Telmo, where you can see from the bus the weekend antique market (Sundays). Colorful La Boca is up next, originally an Italian neighborhood with a famous pedestrian-only street called the Caminito. Disembark and stroll through the community of local artists selling their masterpieces on the street. Back on the coach, continue to Puerto Madero, one of the most modern neighborhoods with sleek skyscrapers. Your tour ends in central Buenos Aires to explore at your own pace.
Conclude your excursion when you are ready with a 15-minute taxi ride (own expense) back to your ship on your own timetable. Please give yourself ample time to return to the cruise port, as this tour is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- Note: You will need to take a taxi ride back to the port which is not included in the price of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms