5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and culture of Buenos Aires during this private half-day tour. With a local guide, travel through neighborhoods like Puerto Madero, La Boca, and Palermo. Downtown, stop by important historical sites like Plaza de Mayo and enjoy informative commentary from your personal guide. In San Telmo, visit Dorrego Square and keep an eye out for spontaneous tango performances. Visit the tombs of the Argentine elite in the famous Recoleta Cemetery and walk along the Caminito.
- Travel through neighborhoods like Puerto Madero, La Boca, and Palermo
- Stop by important historical sites like Plaza de Mayo and Parque de la Memoria
- Enjoy informative commentary from your personal guide
- Visit Evita's tomb in the famous Recoleta Cemetery and walk along the Caminito
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Buenos Aires , Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal DistrictThis activity will end right where it started.We will pick you up from any point in the capital.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Note: If you wish to be picked up from the airport, please provide your flight details at checkout or by contacting the local tour operator upon booking. Drop off at the international airport is an extra charge of 40USD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Buenos Aires taxis private tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private city tour of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private city tour of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private city tour of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private city tour of Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private city tour of Buenos Aires
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Barrio de Abasto Campanopolis Medieval VillageGalerias PacificoTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Plaza ItaliaRetiroEsquina Homero Manzi Palais de GlaceCabildo de Buenos AiresGuemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Senor TangoEsquina Carlos GardelOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)AquafanAlberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Plaza de la RepublicaTemaiken Biopark