Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to make Argentinian empanadas at a local home
- Make the dough and two fillings from scratch
- Private cooking class in an open space up to 4 people
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Méndez de Andes & Morelos The class will take place at my in-laws' lovely home in the Caballito neighborhood. Caballito is a residential neighborhood in the geographic center of Buenos Aires city. The area is very easy to reach. A taxi won't cost you more than USD 5.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions. Changes in the menu can be made according to your needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Argentina Cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would definitely recommend adding on the market shopping, though keep in mind that it will make for a longer class (I think we stayed until around 4 or 5pm)." See review