- Cycle through picturesque neighborhoods such as La Boca and San Telmo
- Stop intermittently to capture photographs and listen to informative commentary
- Visit prominent landmarks such as La Bombonera Stadium and Plaza de Mayo
- Learn about the history and culture of the Argentinian capital from your guide
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is next to General San Martin -on horse- monument at San Martin Square (774 Santa Fe Avenue approximately) in Retiro District, CABA. DEPARTURE TIME: Morning Tour starts at 9:30 am Afternoon tour starts at 2 Pm Please make sure to be 15 minutes in advance if possible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please do not bring expensive watches, jewlery or passports to the bike tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Buenos Aires
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff