12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You are picked up at the cruise terminals of Zeebrugge or Antwerp, Brussels Airport or at your hotel in Brussels or in a radius of 30 kms (20 miles) of Brussels.
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Antwerp Cruiseterminal, Steenplein, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Cruise Terminal Zeebrugge, Zweedse Kaai, 8380 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roger Van Buynder
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Battle of the Bulge Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Battle of the Bulge Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Battle of the Bulge Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Battle of the Bulge Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Battle of the Bulge Tour
12 to 13 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrusselsBus Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemFull-day Tours - ZaventemBus Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesFull-day Tours - BrugesBus Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleFull-day Tours - LilleCategory
Hotel TasselMusical Instruments MuseumMOOF MuseumCinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)Belgian Comic Strip CenterRoyal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military HistoryHotel SolvayAutrique House (Maison Autrique)Museums of the Far EastMuseum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)AutoworldRoyal Museums of Fine Arts of BelgiumCiamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)Royal Belgian Institute of Natural SciencesAvenue LouiseBrussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)Brussels Beer ProjectChoco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate MuseumHorta MuseumSablon District