- Take your time to explore Bruges independently
- See one of the jewel’s of Europe in a day
- Visit both the major attractions and lesser known local spots
- Listen to the narration and insider tips of your personal guide
Departure & Return
Your Day Trip to Bruges starts from Brussels, in front of the tower of City Hall on Grand Place/Grote Markt. Just look for the team with the 'free tour' red umbrellas, red T-shirts and name badges.
Please note that if you are doing the tour on a weekday (Mon - Fri), your guide will return to Brussels on the train with you. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can return to Brussels at your own time and convenience (return ticket included in the ticket price).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you in the direction of some great food spots!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that if you are doing the tour on a weekday (Mon - Fri), your guide will return to Brussels on the train with you. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can return to Brussels at your own time and convenience
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 7 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs New Europe - Brussels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff