- Walk through the Brussels' city center along famous landmarks and their chocolate-related legends
- Venture past the Grand Place, the Royal Palace, and art nouveau houses
- Learn about the history of chocolate and Belgian pralines
- Free tastings in the most exclusive chocolate boutiques
- Extensive Belgian chocolate demonstration including samples
- Hands on chocolate workshop with a chocolate connoisseur
- Take your own chocolate creation home with you
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop intermittently for samples in established chocolate shops, trying specialties like Easter eggs and delicate truffles filled with creamy alcoholic liqueurs. Conclude your epicurean excursion with a chocolate-making workshop in which the complex production processes are revealed.
Under the guidance of a connoisseur, create your own flavor combinations then enjoy the fruits of your labor after you’ve completed them. After your tour of culture and cuisine, bid your guide farewell at another central city location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- Our guides are wearing a blue jacket with our logo : Brussels Walking Tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BVBA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend doing this tour but don't plan a nice meal afterwards because all the chocolate will ruin you lunch/dinner!" See review
- "It was a very, very crowded day in the city center, but still worth it." See review
- "Making your own chocolates with toppings and getting to take them with you is a very nice touch to a great experience." See review