Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided beer tour of Brussels
- Experience Brussels’ iconic beer scene
- Sample four authentic Belgian beers
- Learn about Belgian flavor profiles and brewing techniques from your guide
Departure & Return
Your Belgian Beer Tasting Tour starts inside Scott’s Bar (2 Rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères, 1000, Brussels). Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
The end location may vary depending on the day, but all bars visited during the beer tour are located in the city centre
What To Expect
Weave your way through the charming streets of the capital and sample a varied selection of beverages in ambient bars; taste traditional Trappist ale and gain fascinating insight into how Belgium’s unique brewing style has resulted in a thriving beer culture.
Sample three Belgian brews at the penultimate bar and then conclude at a bustling local hangout. Toast your enjoyable tour and choose to continue tasting Belgium’s extensive panorama of beers when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to enjoy the beer tasting so please bring valid photo ID
- Children under 18 years old can join this tour without beer tasting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The exact end location may vary depending on the day, but all the bars visited during the beer tour are located in the city centre
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Please ensure you take photo ID with you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandemans New Europe Ltd - Corporate Account
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "If you can request and English tour guide TOM TOM TOM!!!" See review