Explore our promoted experiences
- Insider tips on where and what to eat and drink in Brussels
- At least six food and drink tastings with vegetarian options available
- Choose from multiple morning or afternoon tour departures
- Benefit from a personalized experience on this private tour
Departure & Return
Your host will meet you by the Fontaine Anspach - Outside Le Cheval Marin
The 1st stop - the brewery is only open Thurs, Fri, Sat. The other days your host will take you to a great nearby bar to try the same beers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Near public transportation
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands