- Wander through historic Antwerp with your guide
- Visit the Cathedral of Our Lady and marvel at masterpieces like Rubens’ ‘The Elevation of the Cross’
- Learn all about Antwerp’s rich history at the MAS (Museum Aan de Stroom)
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Brussels
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, head straight to the National Redoubt of Belgium, a flagrant fortress used to defend the city in turbulent past times. Stroll the ambient labyrinth of streets and see attractions like the Market Square and Butcher’s Hall. Gaze at the impressive façade of the Cathedral of Our Lady then venture within to admire significant artworks by Rubens; appreciate the delicate beauty of paintings like ‘The Resurrection of the Virgin’ and ‘The Elevation of the Cross’ before enjoying some relaxed free time in the historical heart of the city.
Reconvene with your group and head to Antwerp's railway station, finished by 1905, and marvel at its outstanding architecture and grandeur. When your cultural exploration concludes, return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to your Brussels hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Antwerp: Diamonds galore, elegance, arts and stunning architecture.