10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the Bruges of 1435 with this Virtual Reality ticket for Bruges Historium. Prebook to save time, and visit the VR room before or after experiencing the Historium displays on Bruges during its Golden Age. Simply don your headset and explore virtual medieval Bruges—sailing into its port, and flying around Market Square and other sights to experience them as they were more than 500 years ago.
- Rewind to Bruges in the year 1435 with a Historium Virtual Reality ticket
- Book admission in advance to save valuable time while you’re in the city
- Explore the city as it was: sail into port, fly around Market Square, and more
- Immersive 8-minute experience to complement a Historium visit
Saved to wishlist!
Historium Virtual Reality
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Historium Virtual Reality Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleSkip-the-Line Tours - BrusselsAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)De Halve Maan BreweryChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)GroeningemuseumLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)DuveloriumHistorium BruggeBurg SquareChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)