- Foodies uncover the Brooklyn culinary scene on this food and culture tour
- Visit historic areas in Brooklyn Heights, Cobble, Hill and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy a personal tour experience with your guide, and only 12 tour guests
- Get a great value, with all food and drink tastings, plus area map included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- You will be in a small group of no more than 12 people
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point. In an effort to eliminate waste, we recommend that you upload your voucher on a mobile device. We do not need a physical copy of your voucher. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select the child option above, when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’re bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page
- This tour has a strong focus on local businesses and the economy of the community. One bar you visit is named for these local ideals and supports the local economy with community gatherings, pickups for community-supported agriculture, and using as many local ingredients as possible
- Your guide will discuss the New York Landmarks Preservation Commission that was formed to protect historically significant buildings and districts, including an area you walk through on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: Brooklyn Food, History & Culture Small Group Tour.