- This private, self-led tour is perfect for independent-minded travelers
- Feel like a local when you explore Bristol’s top craft beer venues
- Beer tokens, snacks, a map, and booklet are all provided
- Taste a wide range of beers, including locally brewed options
Departure & Return
Moor Beer Co, Days Rd, Bristol BS2 0QS, UK This brewery tap room is a five minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Your tour ends right opposite the major bus stops in Old Market. You will also be a ten minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station. Cabot Circus shopping centre and Castle Park are just a few minutes away on foot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Moor brewery is just over a five minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and ferry stop.
- The finishing point is just across the road from a major bus stop, or ten minutes back to Bristol Temple Meads.
- The walk between each venue is a maximum of five minutes, and is flat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bristol Hoppers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons