Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet in Brighton at a location that is easily accessible on foot, by bus or train. As not all cafes, eateries and shops are open daily, the location will depend on the day of your booking. It will however be near Brighton station and we will communicate the exact location when you book.
Our ending point is the last 'taster' stop on the tour. Our tours are never the same due to different opening hours of our suppliers. However, the last stop is either walking distance from the centre or a short bus ride. We will communicate this with you, so you can make your plans afterwards.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands