- Explore Brighton’s sights and have fun taking part in a treasure hunt
- Escape the crowds—the tour is self-guided so you can go at your own pace
- An educational experience—learn fun city facts and stories
- No getting stuck—you can ask for hints along the way
Departure & Return
As soon as you book, you’ll receive an SMS message to the number you booked with. Open the link to finish setting up your game. On the day, open the game link to see a page that looks like WhatsApp. Make your way to the Indian Gate outside Pavilion Gardens and type START to be on your way.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Treasure Hunt Brighton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.