Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to South Downs National Park and Seven Sisters from Brighton
- A hassle-free day ideal for nature lovers
- Absorb spectacular views of land and seascapes during the journey and walks
- All entrance fees and round-trip transport are included
Departure & Return
The pick up point is behind Brighton Station on Stroudley Road. Walk through the station to the car park at the back and the hotel is opposite the car park. Meet outside the entrance of The Jurys Inn Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please make sure to have cash in Sterling to buy food and drink (cards can be used at Middle Farm)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fast Trackers Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms