Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day river rafting tour from Kremmling
- Float down a calm stretch of the upper Colorado River
- Swim, sunbathe, and cliff jump into the river
- Look for native Colorado wildlife on the riverbanks
- Scenic and relaxing way to experience the Rocky Mountain wilderness
- No paddling or rafting experience required
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
AVA's Kremmling Outpost
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Minimum weight is 30lbs
- Must bring secure footwear (no flip-flops/Crocs)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.