Departure & Return
Meet at City Hall Plaza: Between City Hall (large, angular concrete building) and Staples Connect (1 Washington Mall, 02108) From FANEUiL HALL: cross Congress Street and go up the stairs to the left From GOVERNMENT CENTER (Green Line Subway) stop: enter plaza and keep to the right of City Hall
5 minute walk from where we start. Near Long Wharf (the Aquarium T-Stop, harbor tours, and Charlestown shuttle) the North End (restaurants, cafes, & desserts) and Quincy Market (souvenirs & shopping)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates in most weather conditions. Pay attention to the forecast as the weather in Boston can shift even a day or two out. Please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible. We will be covering a significant amount of ground and those with injuries or significant mobility limitations will likely find it difficult to complete.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. There is no hard age restriction but this is not a "kids" version of events. The narrative structure helps keep them engaged but the younger they are the more difficult it is to stay involved for the duration. However, every child is different and parents know their own best.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Revolutionary Story Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands