Departure & Return
Outside the Omni Parker door on School street, just across the street from the King's Chapel.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Tour ends at the Commonwealth Avenue lights, at the Alexander Hamilton Statue, the best lights in Boston!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons