- Walking tour of Boston's Freedom Trail
- Learn about American history from your guide
- See landmarks including Boston Common and Faneuil Hall
- Perfect for history lover, first-time visitors, and families
Departure & Return
Departure Point: NW corner of State and Congress Streets, outside 28 State Street (Citizens Bank Building) and across from the Old State House. Note that this tour does not return to the Starting Point.
What To Expect
Journey from the Old State House to the new State House, with stops at the site of the Boston Massacre, Park Street Church, King's Chapel, and more along the way. Whether you're a first-time visitor, history lover, or just want to enjoy some time outdoors, this tour is the perfect way to see the city.
You also have time to explore the Old South Meeting House, Old Granary Cemetery, Old City All, and the First Schoolhouse, plus the Old Corner Bookstore where Ralph Waldo Emerson, Charles Dickens, and other famous authors once gathered.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff