3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sample the culinary classics of Boston during this small-group food tour. Set out on a city stroll with a guide to taste local iconic dishes like chowder and Boston cream pie. Learn about the history of several popular dishes and explore Boston through its classic flavors. See landmarks like Faneuil Hall Marketplace and visit several pubs and taverns during the walking tour.
- Eat your way through Boston with a guided food tour
- Sample classic dishes including Boston cream pie
- Learn about the history of several popular Boston foods
- Explore the city on foot and see Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tastings from 4 local Taverns, Pubs and Restaurants - enough for lunch
3-hour guided tour in Boston's Downtown
A hearty helping of food history related to Boston's most iconic dishes!
Food, Facts & Fun!
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bites of Boston Food Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Bites of Boston Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Bites of Boston Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Bites of Boston Food Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Bites of Boston Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Bites of Boston Food Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBostonPub Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsPub Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemPub Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Mary Baker Eddy LibraryDreamland Wax MuseumOld Sturbridge VillageMappariumFenway ParkBoston Old State HouseStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Castle IslandPlimoth Grist MillCopley SquarePaul Revere HouseGranary Burying GroundVilna ShulMassachusetts State HouseOtis HouseBoston Theater District200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)Samuel Adams Boston BreweryBurial HillCopp's Hill Burying Ground