4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is up to 4 hours long and covers at least 15 miles, with several hills. Riders must be comfortable spending that much time on a bike and covering that distance.
- There is street riding on this ride
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonMountain Bike Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsMountain Bike Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Boylston StreetPlymouthCopp's Hill Burying GroundFlynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Vilna ShulBoston South EndCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Haymarket BostonStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Boston Harbor Islands National and State ParkSamuel Adams Boston BreweryPaul Revere HouseSix Flags New EnglandBoston North EndGranary Burying GroundMayflower IILexingtonWillard Brook State ForestBurial HillBoston Theater District