1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Audios and Text
Admission to Paid Attractions
Departure & Return
700 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02111, USA
3/26/2020 - 10/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston City Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boston Harborwalk and Tea Party Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston Harborwalk and Tea Party Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBostonAudio Guides - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsAudio Guides - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemAudio Guides - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Isabella Stewart Gardner MuseumConcordLouisburg SquareCastle Island200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)Old South Meeting HouseMuseum of Science BostonQuincy MarketMary Baker Eddy LibraryThe Old ManseRowes WharfBoston Theater DistrictVilna ShulSix Flags New EnglandOtis HousePlymouthSimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumHaymarket BostonCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Boston Common